INTRODUCING THE FLECHE FENCING SHOE
This is the one you've been waiting for.
BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS.
- You wear your fencing shoes, Hard, Every day, to practice, to tournaments.
- To tournaments on cheese-grater strips.
- You outwear them.
- And you outgrow them.
- A solid heel counter to provide stability
- A heel hat's squared off so that your hardest lunge lands secure and stable.
- Extra cushioning at the heel to absorb that hard landing, and a cushioned sole as well.
- Light weight so you can move fast.
- Breathable uppers so your feet stay cool.
- Durable materials, Good craftsmanship. Dependable construction.
- A shoe that's too expensive to practice in?
- A shoe that costs more than your best weapon?
|Shoe Sizing Chart:|
Your feet size (in length) plus 15--20 mm
Please note fencing shoes are in MEN's size ONLY
Women size = Men' s size -1 (90% accurate)
For example, if you wear women's size 9, size 8 in men's should be good for you.
The shoes size you choose above will be USA Men's size.
- Excellent for beginner and hobbyistReview by Pam
Price Value Quality